Android data restore software successfully recovers deleted digital pictures, photos, mp3/mp4 files, folders, images and other precious data from different android devices. Android data recovery program retrieves lost files of all extensions including JPG, TIF, PNG, 3GP, AVI, F4V, FLV, M2TS, WMA, WAV, MP4, XLS, XLSX, DOC, MSG, EML, PST, ZIP, TGZ, RAR and many more. Android file restore software is equipped with inbuilt disk scanning technique that deeply scans the android devices to recover deleted data.
Follows these steps to recover lost android data:
- Firstly install android data recovery software on your PC.
- Run the program.
- Connect the android device with PC.
- Select the drive.
- Select the searching techniques through which you want to recover data.
- Select the partition from where you want to recover lost files.
- After selecting the partition the disk is scanned for deleted data.
- Select the files and folders which you want to save.
- Save your recovered files at specific location on your computer system.